1. Picture not centered: If the process of determining central point isn't noticed, the stitched picture is going to be lopsided. Therefore, it is of great importance to accurately find out the central point before starting out.
2. Chromatic aberration: This is quite often resulted by negligence. A...
1. Stitch: This skill includes needlework like thick and thin stitches.
2. Undo: It is usually used when a light color cannot perfectly cover the dark color on the canvas.
3. Split: Split one thread into 4 strands.
4. Twist: Twist strands of different colours to avoid loosening.
5. Mix: Reorgani...